Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sisters, Sisters ....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bella kept trying to wake Jonah from his nap today, which I found incredibly irritating as it is the only time of the day that I can get anything done.  At one point, I got distracted and she made it into his room, flipped the light on, and climbed into his crib to wake him up.  

Realizing what had happened, I went into the room in a huff, ready to scold Bella for waking her brother.  With my hands on my hips, I exclaimed, "Bella!  Why did you wake the babes?"  

Her reply, "He is my best sister."

The only thing left to do at that point was laugh.

4 comments:

Allyson White said...

We all need a best sister and am glad that Bella has Jonah (hopefully she won't beg for a real sister like Elise does).

Amanda and Steve said...

That's really funny. I can see some good teasing coming out of that when they're older.

The Gentry Family said...

Deborah! It's been so long since I have seen you, and I just happened upon your blog from Rachel's...you have the cutest family!! I hope all is well.

Kristen (Albrecht) Gentry

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Every girl deserves a best sister...I should know I have four of them and there is nothing better!