Thursday, February 26, 2009

The difference between boys and girls ...

Thursday, February 26, 2009
Boys are destructive.  I know that is no huge revelation, but after having a perfectly meticulous and anally clean little girl, the whole I-want-to-break-everything-because-I-am-a-boy thing caught me off guard.  It is barely 9:00 am and already Jonah has broken the following:

A glass lid to a cooking pot
A drinking glass
A bowl from Anthropologie

At this rate, I will have no more dishes by the end of the day.

1 comments:

Lisa Marie Trent said...

After breaking stuff, comes stealing stuff. Jack grabbed some lip smackers and totally snagged them out of the store. I didn't notice till we were in the parking garage. That's right. I got in the car and left. NO WAY was I gonna trek back through that mall to return some flavored wax.