Sunday, October 19, 2008

Katie Speed tagged me...

Sunday, October 19, 2008
...so here are my six "unspectacular, quirky" characteristics:

1.  I count down from 20 when I am doing tasks or waiting for things (in my head)...Yes, I am a tad OCD.

2.  I rub my fingers together while I am eating...like brushing off crumbs even when they are not there.

3.  I eat 3 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies every night before going to bed--my nightcap, thanks to the Herleans.

4.  I love the corners on brownies, but I hate crust on bread.

5.  I would marry Paul all over again just to plan another wedding.

6.  I have mastered the craft of loading a dishwasher in the most effective way.

Now I tag:  Emily Erickson, Lindsay Lundquist, Jen Ross, Kristy Herlean, Jenni Speed, & Sarah Palin:)

4 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I have three words for you. Brownie.Edge.Pan. Mmmmmm! Here's the link.....
-Jessica
http://www.bakersedge.com/

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

I know! I got one for my mom last year for her birthday. It's amazing. Unfortunately, the rest of my family would revolt if I did that because they all love the middle. :(

Jen said...

I am so glad it worked! And, I am so a middle of the pan brownie person, I hate the edges, but I love crust on bread. How weird is that?

Brit H. said...

Ha ha ha. You are weird. I love the quirks!