Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And thus it begins ...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
So here we are. We have crossed over to the dark side entering the deep abyss known as "blogging". Heaven knows (and some of you too) that I resisted the gravitational pull of the bloggers. Yet they were always there, forwarding me their happy little lives all so concisely and sweetly put together in one little happy blog. While I tried my best to resist (because let's be honest, who really cares about witty quips of my kid's every little poop - or big poop if it's Bella we're talking about), my husband was not strong enough. Last night, at 10:15 pm, he officially entered our family into the voyeuristic blogging world. So, I say again, here we are. Read, laugh, cry, or don't. I don't really care.

Although ... I'm sure I eventually will.

9 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Hi Deb! Going into the blogging world with a total indifference is totally normal. I was the same way. Got tired of being harassed for not having a blog and gave in. It's a nice way to follow what YOU are doing actually and use it more for me that anything else! I'm excited to read about you guys and see what you are up to! Your family is beautiful and I am very curious to hear about Bella's poop;) Ha ha, not really though.. Hope all is well:)

Unknown said...

Oh Deb.....I CARE!!!!

Loves,
mel

Amy Gardner said...

Yes, Allen persuaded me as well. We'll see how long our blog lasts until months go by without a post. But I am happy to see the pictures of your family! They are beautiful!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

Finally!

The Mathews Family said...

Hee Hee! Can't wait for more posts!
-Jessica

Afton said...

I know how you feel, I felt so stupid sending out an email announcing ours, but now I'm off the hook whenever people tell me they don't know what's going on in my life or "send more pictures" from my mom:). Hello! You guys are so hard to get a hold of so this will be nice! We miss you!!! Ours is, or rather, mine is: www.aftonsplace@blogspot.com

And in the words of many, post pictures! I can't wait to see what everyone looks like now. Love you guys! Afton

Afton said...

Oh, and will you give us all a little update to get us up to date on what you're all up to now? THanks!

Herlean Family said...

Hey!! I'm so happy to see you have caved and have joined us. It is the best way to keep in touch with people. Any time you are in vegas give us a call. we would love to see you.

Angela said...

Yeah for the Speeds blogging! I was the same way...it took me 3 years before Justin pushed me into the blogging pool. Fun fun.