Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some things I am thankful for ...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1. Paul - Because he is the love of my life and I get to be with him for eternity.
2. My Kiddies (that's children, not kittens) - Because if anyone can give Paul a run for his money on having my heart, it's the three little stinks that I raise - Jason, Bella, and Jonah.
3. God - Because He gave me 1 and 2.
4. My Savior - Because He got me through the tough times so I could enjoy 1 & 2.
5. Family - Because when everything else goes to crap, my family still has my back.
6. Food - Because life is too short to not enjoy really amazing, Zagat rating of 30, melt in your mouth, to die for kind of food.
7. Shoes - Because no matter how ugly I feel elsewhere on my body, my size 5.5 feet will always look sassy in a pair of killer heels.
8. Friends - Because with true friends, time and distance know no bounds.
9. 5-Star Hotels - Because they exist.
10. My Home - Because it always feels good here.


3 comments:

Nat said...

Amen Deb. Especially with #9. I'm enjoying a nice jacuzzi tub and flat screen tv as we speak.

K+C=M+K said...

I wish I had cute 5.5 size feet! That is something to be thankful for! AND you also must get to find great deals on shoes that are on sale that only exist in those smaller sizes... I like your whole list- you live a wonderful life Deb! Good job on everything!

Rachel L said...

I love your thankful list, and I must say you do look sassy in all the heels I've ever seen you in. Love you!