Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

Friday, May 8, 2009
The fire spread like crazy last night. Over 30,000 people have been evacuate with another 20,000 in warning areas. Our bishop saved his home last night with the help of about 7 or 8 other brave souls from the ward and the firefighters. My last post was about our home being safe, and we are just hoping and praying that is still the case today after last night's outbreak. The fire in only 10% contained and they predict another night like last night, so keep on praying. This is the most horrific thing I have ever seen.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, crazy! We will be praying for you all.

Melanie said...

oh Deb, I can't even imagine how stressful this would be. We'll continue to pray.

Patrice Pedersen said...

Deb I can't even imagine...I'm so glad your house is safe! Our prayers are with you...love ya

katie speed said...

we love your family, hope to see you soon. our prayers are with you.

Angela said...

OH MY DEB! I heard the news from Adam and I am so sorry about your home.